Pages

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

TRIPPING

So I recently returned from an amazing trip to Switzerland and Lake Como Italy.  WOW  right ?? That's what I was saying while I was there......you see this girl is afraid of heights and I WAS IN THE ALPS.  Do I need to say more?  How can you be in the ALPS and not partake in the scenery from above.  Gondola express is what they call it....took the trip to the highest point it could go near the Matterhorn ( yup just like the one at Disney ....but this one is no Disney ride haha ) we'll little do I know ....we arrived at the first stop and here I am all  ready to get out and hubby says to me " no way we still have 2 stops". It points straight up into the air and says WE ARE GOING THERE!  Holy sh..
I say.  Then my fav ....You're kidding me right?  We'll no turning back here.  I literally felt on the top of the world....cause I was ! What a spiritual, amazing site this was.  Life changing for me !!!
So....how does one go from on the "Top of the world " to back home in St. Louis Mo you may ask.
  Well you see....everyday I feel on top of the world because I am here....living the present moment.
Check out the pics !!! Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment